On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 5:27 PM Lyor Goldstein <lgoldst...@apache.org> wrote:

> >>  A bunch of new features / enhancements have been fixed in master since
> the last release a few months ago (end of january), so I think we should
> get 2.5.0 out.
>
> I am 100% in favor - as a matter of fact I was considering suggesting it
> myself soon...

Hi,

what's the expected timeframe to release 2.5.0? Is it a matter of days or
weeks? We are using apache-sshd in oVirt project and we have just found out
that ssh-rsa-2 doesn't work on client side with 2.4.0 version (I've sent
separate email about it) and we don't want to include master snapshot into
official release.

Thanks a lot,
Martin

--