On 20/07/2020 22:45, Jonathan Valliere wrote:
Okay. Emmanuel is our go-to person for managing the CI but he has been
unavailable recently so I should take a look at this so I can be useful.

I'm mostly absent, but I follow what's going on. If there is a task I can complete quickly, then I can divert an hour or two from my tight schedule if needed :-)

Yes, I guess we need to migrate those CI builds, which is not necessarily a complex task.