Hey Folks

Is there a reason why there haven’t been any SNAPSHOT builds published for the
last 6-8 weeks?

We’ve run into SSHD-1063 in our environment which is already resolved on master
as of 27th August.  However the most recent SNAPSHOT build on
repository.apache.org is from 21st August so does not include the relevant fix.
 This means I can’t just update my dependency to 2.6.0-SNAPSHOT for now because
it won’t pick up a build with the fix.  Obviously for local builds I can mvn
install locally from master but ideally I would like to just pick up an
upstream SNAPSHOT

Thanks,

Rob