Hi Jonathan,

I'm testing MINA 2.2 in Apache Directory, and there are two API differences :

- The SslSession is not anymore present in the IoSession attributes. Is there any reason for the removal ?

- The SslFilter.setUseClientMode(boolean) has also been removed. I understand that we can immediately deduce if the caller is a client or a server, depending on the IoService in use (IoAcceptor or IoConnector). Can we still keep the method available, but deprecated, to ease the API migration?

Many thanks !

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50