It is wonderful, as of now, we have the following projects and their
communities.

   - *Ignite* represented by Denis Magda
   - *Arrow *represented by Wes McKinney
   - *Hbase *represented by Anoop John
   - *Mnemonic *represented by* Gary*

With above projects, we can cover Storage-class memory oriented Database,
KV Store, Columnar Structured Dataset, Durable Object Model, Durable
Computing Model for new generation high-performance applications, e.g. data
querying, processing, and analytics.