Hi

>Hi all
>
>I installed scim, scim-bridge by yum, and scim-unikey (it's Vietnamese Input
>Method Engine for SCIM using Unikey IME).
>
>But when I run scim by terminal, I can't see menu icon. I can't change Input
>Method to Vietnamese.

What do you mean by can't see menu icon? Do you mean the icon that will show on
the notification area of the gnome-desktop's toolbar? Since we don't have this
notification area available in mutter-moblin's panel, you can not switch engine
by that way.

But I think you still can access the engine switching through scim's floating
toolbar when you launch the input method.

>Anyone can help me?

Raymond