On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 09:30:33AM +0200, Sebastian Schelter wrote:
> This mail is a little bit off-topic, but I would like to share a story that
> shows how important it is for open source projects to move to their own
> infrastructure (like the one provided by the ASF) and not rely on the
> goodwill of hosters like github:
>
> https://blog.freeyourgadget.org/our-dmca-takedown-a-post-mortem.html

Information seems to fly pretty fast in Berlin this morning - and you are faster
in typing than me :)

I shared the same link on d...@community.apache.org - if people are interested
in
joining the discussion, feel free to look there as well. As a general info:
http://community.apache.org is a lovely resource to tap into when it comes to
community related questions, feedback, input. Would be great to see MxNet people
there.

Isabel