Hi Suneel, Markus,
I understand your concern. However, in the voting thread for RC2 we had a
discussion to
close the RC3 voting as soon as we received the necessary number of votes.
Hence I specified a potentially smaller voting window in the RC3 VOTE email as
follows -
"Voting will start now (Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:50 PM UTC) and
close Monday, August 28, 2017 9:50 PM UTC or when we have
received 3 +1 votes."

Please let me know if this is not alright and I should cancel the general vote
and reopen this vote.

Thanks,
Meghna