Hi Hagay,

  Good point. The high level problem is:

  I want to run mxnet training on GPU, and inference on CPU --
browsers / javascript in particular.

  On the training side, I'm dealing mostly with NDArray / doing my own
gradient calculations / optimization. I would like some library for
the client side, where I can just 'port over my mxnet ndarray graph'
and start running inference.

  I hope this motivates the issue.

--TongKe