What about the Web/Node inference build MXnet JS
(https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/tree/master/amalgamation#javascript
)?

Best,
Aran

On 11/20/17, 2:47 PM, "Pedro Larroy" <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi all

    Given that we have working builds for ARM, Android, TX2 and the main
    architectures, and after considering how amalgamation is done. I would
    like to propose that we deprecate and remove amalgamation.

    I don't think the cost of maintaining this feature and how it's done
    justifies the ROI, given that we can now produce binary builds for
    embedded platforms in a comfortable way. It's also consuming build &
    test resources.

    We should strive to simplify our build system and development process.

    Pedro.