I added a note to the Development Process GitHub on when to delete GitHub
comments:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Development+Process

Basically a reminder that it should be a PMC decision, or if needing to
move quickly a decision of the PMC Chair (mentors while a podling).

Mentioning here to encourage discussion/edit proposals if needed.

---

That gives me a chance to mention a PMC Chair's role.

When MXNet graduates, one of the initial PMC members will be nominated to
the board to be the chair. That chair is a VP/Officer of the 501(c)(3) and
is the one who is ultimately responsible to the board for the project. Very
occasionally a chair may have to do something without consulting with the
PMC as a whole, and they're expected to get it right.

Hen