+1 on disabling Appveyor (we have windows coverage on Jenkins and if we think
we need more, let's put it there)
+1 on re-enabling travis-ci. We absolutely need continuous regressions for OSX.

    Am Freitag, 8. Dezember 2017, 16:32:23 MEZ hat Pedro Larroy
<pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com> Folgendes geschrieben:

 We can enable with just everything commented out and returning "true"
so we can fix it on successive PRs.  Do we need an admin for that?