Thank you everybody for your +1 approval, comments and answering the
questions asked.

With zero -1 votes and eight +1 votes that ran over a time period of 15
calendar days, I consider the final outcome as Yes for the proposal.

So, I have updated the Apache MXNet wiki as proposed:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Development+Process

Wishing all of you a very happy new year 2018!

Regards,
Bhavin Thaker.