Hi Henri, dev@

1/  No contributors have been proposed so far but there have been few folks
who have had significant contributions to MXNet. There is no email thread
yet. I propose that the committers review the contributions on a  quarterly
basis.

2/ The hope is to get more contributors based on various MXNet talks at
conferences, universities, etc. If anybody has suggestions on how to
increase the contributions to MXNet, please share your ideas.

Bhavin Thaker.