Hello Nan,

Good suggestion!

"hotfix which brings the broken build back to track" nitpicking, but I
wouldn't consider this a tiny fix. There should also be a jira that
reported the build being broken, so that shouldn't be a problem to link.

Very good idea with the automated script!

How would we handle permissions? Which actions are non-committers able to
execute and in which cases would a committer be required?

How would we treat GitHub issues in future? As a board for users to ask
usage questions?

In order to improve user experience for new developers, I'd like to suggest
that more experienced people might create jira tickets on behalf of others
instead of telling them "please create a ticket". I think we all made the
experience with people from it department who blocked every request until a
ticket was created and assigned :P

Best regards,
Marco