Hi Pedro and Naveen,

Is this issue reproducible when MXNet is built with USE_MKLDNN=0?
Also, there are a bunch of MKLDNN fixes that didn't go into the release
branch. Is this issue reproducible on the release branch ?
In my opinion, since we have marked MKLDNN as experimental feature for the
release, if it is confirmed to be a MKLDNN issue
we don't need to block the release on it.

Anirudh