Hello,

we are currently revisiting our setup for ARM and Android. Since we're not
in a stable state but need some way to collaborate while having support
from CI, we proposed the usage of feature branches. Thus, I have create the
two branches devel-arm and devel-android into which Anton and Pedro are
going to submit their PRs.

@Reviewers: It'd be great if you could assist with the reviews. Please note
that the reviews for these branches can be less harsh, thus temporary
solutions and commented code are totally acceptable. We will do a final
review after the acceptance criteria (successful cross-compilation and
manual test execution on a physical device) are fulfilled. This is
necessary because we currently have no CI coverage and would like to keep
these changes isolated from master until we found a stable solution.

Best regards,
Marco