Naveen,

Thanks. I appreciate your help. I acknowledge there are some challenges in
trying to bring in a new language package, but I think if we can make it
work, it will be the best way for it to grow along with the MXNet project
and be a good fit with its goals and ecosystem long term.

I added a confluence page of the general state of what is working and needs
help.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Clojure+Package+Contribution+Needs.
Feel free to edit.

Chen,

I added the code generator use on the page as well. I don't fully
understand what you are proposing, but I would like to. If you could
provide some more details to help me, that would be great.

- Carin