CI doesn't fail for no reason but because some people prefer to push new
features than to get our codebase actually stable. We currently have 51 [1]
flaky tests and I have only seen a few people (thanks Sheng, Alex and
Pedro) work on the problem. So instead of complaining, take part and help
improving the situation.

The CCache/EFS failure lasted for 12 hours and was an error - these things
happen when you run a service. This is not a blame-game.

-Marco

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3AFlaky