We should reach an agreement on the responsibility/ownership before moving
forward.

1. Who will take the ownership of fixing Scala build failure if an operator
is changed/added in C++?
2. What is the expected turn around time of fixing the scala build failure.
3. What if we are short of resources of fixing the scala build failure? How
do we deal with the failing nightly CI every night?

With all being said, there is at least one thing that must be clear, we
certainly don't want to put the extra burden on the backend developers.