Got it. Sorry to bring this up, and the deja-vu :-) . Makes sense not to
consider this issue again as you suggested, thanks.

I compiled in OSX and run unit tests. Also run SSD detector and is working
fine.
Compiled in ubuntu / cpu / debug with openmp. And run unit tests. I have
the following failure
in test_gluon_data:test_multi_worker_forked_data_loader

test_gluon_data.test_image_folder_dataset ... ok
Test should successfully run its course of multi-process/forked data loader
without errors ... Assertion failure at kmp_runtime.cpp(6479):
__kmp_thread_pool == __null.
OMP: Error #13: Assertion failure at kmp_runtime.cpp(6479).
OMP: Hint: Please submit a bug report with this message, compile and run
commands used, and machine configuration info including native compiler and
operating system versions. Faster response will be obtained by including
all program sources. For information on submitting this issue, please see
https://bugs.llvm.org/.
Assertion failure at kmp_runtime.cpp(6479): __kmp_thread_pool == __null.
OMP: Error #13: Assertion failure at kmp_runtime.cpp(6479).
OMP: Hint: Please submit a bug report with this message, compile and run
commands used, and machine configuration info including native compiler and
operating system versions. Faster response will be obtained by including
all program sources. For information on submitting this issue, please see
https://bugs.llvm.org/.

Can be reproduced, anyone has seen this error before?  Is this a known
issue?

Pedro.