Hello,

is anybody aware of a way to catch segmentation faults as part of the
nosetests execution and log them as ERROR? Right now, the nosetests process
gets terminated without a stack trace or further test execution. This has
additional significance because our result-recording that has been
introduced in [1] does not get executed if nosetests does not run until the
end. This means, we're not able to record and track any segmentation faults.

If there is anybody in this community who has experience with catching
segmentation faults without terminating the nosetests parent process, I'd
really appreciate some guidance.

Best regards,
Marco

[1]: https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/11199