My intention is really just to bridge the gap between so much happening on
github v.s. "whatever didn't happen on dev list didn't happen".

Also, since dev@ is intended to be an asynchronous way for community to follow
technical conversations, there wasn't really a requirement for anyone to read
all of them in the first place.

Best regards,
-sz