Hello,

Travis CI has successfully been enabled just now. This means you will now
see a new status under your PR which is called
"continuous-integration/travis-ci/pr".

The job only compiles MXNet on Mac and currently does not run unit tests -
we expect the overall execution duration to be around 6 minutes and thus
faster than the full Jenkins pipeline. The status is set to "not required"
which means that it does not block merging if that job fails since the
pipeline is still in beta. But in general, it would be good if committers
review the results in case the job shows a failure. Our last known state is
that the pipeline works properly, but we will keep everybody up to date in
case we get aware of any problems.

The next step will be integration of Python CPU unit tests. There will be a
separate email if we got an update on that manner.

Special thanks to Kellen Sunderland for the contribution of this Travis CI
pipeline.

Best regards,
Marco