From: Alex Zai [mailto:aza...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 4:49 AM
To: dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Remove MKLML as dependency

On our build from source page we have a list of blas libraries that are
recommended:
https://mxnet.incubator.apache.org/install/build_from_source.html

MKL-DNN
MKL
MKLML
Apple Accelerate
OpenBlas

MKLML is a subset of MKL (https://github.com/intel/mkl-dnn/issues/102)
and therefore MKLML users can just use MKL instead. Does anyone see an issue
with me removing this? It would simplify out doc page and build file.

Alex