Hi Naveen

Great document. I spent some time understanding your proposal and I check
the linked talk on youtube from Boehm.

The topic is complex and the solution needs to be well thought, and seems
the document reflects that.

1-  One thing that was not clear to me from the document is that, if we use
Phantom references, are the other solutions such as ResourceScope.using and
dispose still available or will there be only one way to manage the memory.

In terms of users, I think it's always better to have one recommended way
to do things even if there's different options.

2- Also, Boehm suggests also calling explicitly to dispose objects in
addition to the call to the GC. In our case this is not needed?

Pedro.