Great work Harsh! I like your webhook design. This would allow us to do a great
more for the label bot and speed up the response time.

-Marco: I think Anton means the "Assignees" field in issues and PRs

Thanks,
Qing
On 9/27/18, 5:06 PM, "Marco de Abreu" <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
wrote:

    You mean like a replacement for the codeowners feature?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Machine+Learning+Based+GitHub+Bot