Thanks Tao. Please check also the compiler warnings, e.g.
http://jenkins.mxnet-ci.amazon-ml.com/blue/rest/organizations/jenkins/pipelines/incubator-mxnet/branches/master/runs/1861/nodes/118/steps/843/log/?start=0
(Build GPU MKLDNN windows). We might just be missing the right compiler
switch, e.g.

warning C4530: C++ exception handler used, but unwind semantics are
not enabled. Specify /EHsc

Regards,

Steffen