Hello,

the new label bot [1] is in the final stage of deployment. We would now
need the assistance from Apache Infra to install a GitHub webhook. Mentors,
would you mind helping us to create a JIRA ticket with Infra? The content
would be as follows:

Hello Apache Infra,

Apache MXNet (incubating) would like to request a new GitHub webhook. The
discussion is available at
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/273229e7b9f28af5a198011863e5b16da7c7091aac8350dc0bd3a60e@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E.
The details are as follows:

- Endpoint: labelbot-webhook.mxnet-ci-dev.amazon-ml.com/dev/send_to_sqs
- Content type: application/json
- Secure hash: Will be provided by Marco de Abreu
- SSL verification: Enabled
- Triggered events: Issue comments, Issues, Labels, pull requests, pull
request reviews, pull request review comments
- Enable "We will deliver event details when this hook is triggered"

An example config is available at https://imgur.com/a/i74szvB.

Marco de Abreu will join the HipChat channel to assist from the project
side.

Thank you,
%MENTOR_NAME%

Thanks for your support!