Great job, Harsh!

That's a very good idea, Naveen. Harsh, Qing and I have been thinking about
the bot "welcoming" the user when they create an issue or pull request by
creating a comment as soon as the thread gets created. This message could
contain basic instructions like these commands, recommendations that are
dependent on the users requests and other dynamic content that we could
improve over time (think about it recommending you to check out the discuss
forum when you ask a question, asking you to provide a minimum reproducible
example if you report a bug, etc). That way, we would reduce the amount
boilerplate in the issue template and at the same time provide the user
with custom tailored assistance.

Best regards,
Marco