Dear MXNet Community,

I recently started looking into performing some simple sound multi-class
classification tasks with Audio Data and realized that as a user, I would
like MXNet to have an out of the box feature which allows us to load audio
data(at least 1 file format), extract features( or apply some common
transforms/feature extraction) and train a model using the Audio Dataset.
This could be a first step towards building and supporting APIs similar to
what we have for "vision" related use cases in MXNet.

Below is the design proposal :

Gluon - Audio Design Proposal
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Gluon+-+Audio>

I would highly appreciate your taking time to review and provide feedback,
comments/suggestions on this.
Looking forward to your support.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Gireesh