Thanks, Pedro!

I have also been looking into that issue, but it seems like this would
require changes in the groovy interpreter of Jenkins. From what I can tell,
a refactor will give us multiple benefits (clarity and speed) aside from
resolving this issue.

Best regards,
Marco

Am Di., 20. Nov. 2018, 19:54 hat Pedro Larroy <pedro.larroy.li...@gmail.com>