Hello, Ivan,

could you possibly clarify your question (may be explaining the use-case
behind it)?
Gradle appears to be build system, AFAIK more popular in Java world.
meanwhile, Apache Incubator MXNet project uses CMake as its build system.
please correct me, I am wrong.
in general, conan, as a package manager, is pretty build-system-agnostic,
and it may work with arbitrary build systems (to count a few, CMake,
premake, qmake, full list:
https://docs.conan.io/en/latest/reference/generators.html). I don't think
Gradle is exception here.
also, for instance, Android Studio also uses Gradle for Android C++
projects, and conan works flawlessly in this particular case (
https://blog.conan.io/2018/02/13/Android-Studio-project-Conan-Boost.html).

yours sincerely, Konstantin