Thanks, Qing. Plan is in the email. I thought about suggesting a wiki
guideline, but on second thought I think once a good structure is in place,
things would self-organize in that structure, and I don't want to
intimidating people by forcing them to read :)

After experimenting, by using the move tool in cwiki it doesn't seem to
affect edit history or authorship, so I see no reason to bother others.

Given the positive feedback in the last couple of days, I will go ahead
move things around and report back the diff once finished (and I won't
remove or modify content).

-sz