Hi Sheng

Could  you provide relevant links to Relay and what you would
recommend to read so we have a focused discussion instead of me
potentially me miss-searching? Probably I also missed the discussion
or vote in the mail list regarding including TVM as a depedency or
future plans on using Relay.
As far as I know, we have TVM as a dependency because NNVM was
assimilated into it but we are not using it directly.  Is this
correct?

This would help me to add this information to the doc as you request.

Thanks.

Pedro.