Hi folks

I would like to share this interesting article. I had a few conversations
with members of the community about refactors and internal enhancements
that have no apparent impact in user experience and are sometimes put into
question. I think Martin does a very good job explaining why refactoring,
reducing developer frustration and internal improvement is a crucial
productivity multiplier which includes lower cost to ship features, less
bugs and time spent debugging.

https://martinfowler.com/articles/is-quality-worth-cost.html

The points expressed in the article coincide with my experience of more
than 15 years developing industrial software and working in very diverse
codebases.

I think some of you share these views and have made important contributions
in these directions, including CI, build system, testing, tooling,
automation, delivery and binary releases, etc. So I take the opportunity to
recognize these efforts and give a big thank you and admiration.

I'm interested to read about your opinions.

Happy weekend and TGIF.

Pedro.