Let's cancel this vote for now and move the OMP conversation to a
discuss thread as suggested here in order not to antagonize anyone.
Let's find the best solution, this is not about one upping anyone but
to gather facts and document what's going on.

Chris, would you be so kind to reopen the PR so we can keep gathering
facts to understand and reproduce your results so we can have a
constructive discussion?  I think this would be a compromise to move
forward in a non confrontational way.

Thank you.

Pedro.