Is -R already in there?

Here's an example of it happening to me right now.... I am making
minor changes to the runtime_functions logic for handling the R docs
output. I pull the fix, then run the container, but I see the R deps
layer re-running. I didn't touch that. Why it that running again?

>From https://github.com/aaronmarkham/incubator-mxnet
   f71cc6d..deec6aa  new_website_pipeline_2_aaron_rdocs ->
origin/new_website_pipeline_2_aaron_rdocs
Updating f71cc6d..deec6aa
Fast-forward
 ci/docker/runtime_functions.sh | 6 +++---
(base) ubuntu@ip-172-31-47-182:~/aaron/ci$ ./build.py
--docker-registry mxnetci --platform ubuntu_cpu_r
--docker-build-retries 3 --shm-size 500m /work/runtime_functions.sh
build_r_docs
build.py: 2019-08-16 18:34:44,639Z INFO MXNet container based build tool.
build.py: 2019-08-16 18:34:44,641Z INFO Docker cache download is
enabled from registry mxnetci
build.py: 2019-08-16 18:34:44,641Z INFO Loading Docker cache for
mxnetci/build.ubuntu_cpu_r from mxnetci
Using default tag: latest
latest: Pulling from mxnetci/build.ubuntu_cpu_r
Digest: sha256:7dc515c288b3e66d96920eb8975f985a501bb57f70595fbe0cb1c4fcd8d4184b
build.py: 2019-08-16 18:34:44,807Z INFO Successfully pulled docker cache
build.py: 2019-08-16 18:34:44,807Z INFO Building docker container
tagged 'mxnetci/build.ubuntu_cpu_r' with docker
build.py: 2019-08-16 18:34:44,807Z INFO Running command: 'docker build
-f docker/Dockerfile.build.ubuntu_cpu_r --build-arg USER_ID=1000
--build-arg GROUP_ID=1000 --cache-from mxnetci/build.ubuntu_cpu_r -t
mxnetci/build.ubuntu_cpu_r docker'
Sending build context to Docker daemon  289.8kB
Step 1/15 : FROM ubuntu:16.04
 ---> 5e13f8dd4c1a
Step 2/15 : WORKDIR /work/deps
 ---> Using cache
 ---> afc2a135945d
Step 3/15 : COPY install/ubuntu_core.sh /work/
 ---> Using cache
 ---> da2b2e7f35e1
Step 4/15 : RUN /work/ubuntu_core.sh
 ---> Using cache
 ---> d1e88b26b1d2
Step 5/15 : COPY install/deb_ubuntu_ccache.sh /work/
 ---> Using cache
 ---> 3aa97dea3b7b
Step 6/15 : RUN /work/deb_ubuntu_ccache.sh
 ---> Using cache
 ---> bec503f1d149
Step 7/15 : COPY install/ubuntu_r.sh /work/
 ---> c5e77c38031d
Step 8/15 : COPY install/r.gpg /work/
 ---> d8cdbf015d2b
Step 9/15 : RUN /work/ubuntu_r.sh
 ---> Running in c6c90b9e1538
++ dirname /work/ubuntu_r.sh
+ cd /work
+ echo 'deb http://cran.rstudio.com/bin/linux/ubuntu trusty/'
+ apt-key add r.gpg
OK
+ add-apt-repository 'deb [arch=amd64,i386]
https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/linux/ubuntu xenial/'
+ apt-get update
Ign:1 http://cran.rstudio.com/bin/linux/ubuntu trusty/ InRelease