Gathering this data would be useful to make a decision.

I myself have invested lots of time porting to other platforms such as PI,
JETSON, Arm or Android. If the community is interested in maintaining a
platform there should be action. For a long time I haven't seen much effort
there. Ideally I like to see several platforms windows for portability
reasons. But I question there's bandwidth for that.

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019, Aaron Markham <aaron.s.mark...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have an open issue about gathering data per platform install so there
can
> be an informed discussion on prioritization or even cutting platforms.
> Until then... I wouldn't cut one.
>
> I would like to hear the pros and cons for dropping some native platform
> support in favor of containers. But... For windows I believe Nvidia still
> hasn't provided a way to access the GPU from docker on most windows OSs.
If