Quoting Dustin from Pypi: "Hi folks, this is a really big ask. The mxnet-*
projects already represent a huge portion of PyPI's total size on disk and in
terms of bandwidth. Per https://pypi.org/stats/, the mxnet-* projects total more
than 1.5TB of PyPI's 6.5TB total size."

Given these numbers, reducing size by 20% or 30% percent may not be the right
way to address the concerns. It would still be helpful for the releases and
release candidates to improve user experience (download time, disk space). So
cutting down on the SMs we release may be helpful.