+dev@

-sz

On Feb 10, 2020, at 1:35 PM, Zha, Sheng <zhash...@amazon.com> wrote:

 As already stated in the public threads, I’ve vetoed the CodeBuild solution
from becoming the long term solution as it’s not publicly manageable.

As communicated before, the team should have put efforts in maintaining and
fixing the Jenkins CD pipeline but has neglected to do so. Promoting the
CodeBuild solution this way is a step in the wrong direction that has to be
stopped.

-sz