Hi

I talk to some people about this and they thought it would be a good idea,
so sharing it here:

I would propose to use a staging or "dev" branch into which nightly &
performance tests are done periodically and then this branch is merged to
master. The goal of this workflow would be to avoid having regressions and
nightly failures creeping into master. PRs would get merged into dev and
dev promoted periodically / nightly into master.

The names can be swapped as well, between dev and master, so PRS get merged
into master and it doesn't change the workflow, and staging is the branch
where nightly changes are merged to.

Have this been considered?

Pedro.