From: Patrick Mu <zm2...@columbia.edu>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 8:58 AM
To: d...@mxnet.apache.org
Subject: Re: RE: Updates for 1.7.0 minor release

Hi Ciyong,

We found a GPU memory usage regression issue triggered by PR
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/17767, which was pushed to both
2.0, 1.x and 1.7 branches

I have reverted this commit in 2.0, but we should revert this in 1.x and 1.7
branches. I have made a reverting PR on 1.x
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/18309.

I am thinking if you can help to merge the reverting into 1.x and 1.7 before
making the rc0 tag?

Thanks,
Ziyi