Hi Justin,

this page currently contains some links to third-party binary distributions of
MXNet (for example at [1]). The question of what the PPMC should recommend those
third-parties to avoid trademarking issues is currently being discussed on
private@ and trademark@.

With respect to the MXNet Website linking to third-parties, I haven't been able
to find a policy yet. The current plan is to add a disclaimer and bring this up
with the Incubator for review. Do you think that's sensible? Do you have any
other recommendation?

Also I notice you referred to the Github Release page. Github will automatically
provide a ZIP folder ("Source code (zip)") for the commit tagged as release.
PPMC has further uploaded the ASF .tar.gz, .tar.gz.asc and .tar.gz.sha512. Is
that what you mean with confusing mix of "Apache and non-Apache releases"?

Best regards
Leonard

[1]:
https://mxnet.apache.org/get_started?platform=linux&language=python&processor=gpu&environ=pip&;