+1, Yes, etc.

On 4/20/05, Manfred Geiler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The ballot is
O Yes, use SVN as it is ASF policy and although it might not be the best revision control system available, I can live with it
O No, please wait another few months, because SVN itself is unstable and unusable because of "xy" or I am a committer/contributor and I have no possiblity at all to use SVN on my system XY at the moment.
;-)

Anyway, we have a positive result for SVN, so I will prepare a transfer plan for next week.

-Manfred