I've been thinking all the afternoon-evening (GMT+1) in a meaningful name. I've been trying to think on something that has to do with 'faces' and that sounded like an indian name. First, I thought of 'hairs' (which are faces 'extensions'), but did not sound poetic... Then I thought of another element, related to interface... the eyes... finally I got to the indian-like name: "windeyes", which sounds good to me.
If I had to choose between lonewolf and tomahawk I would chose 'lonewolf' as it is less martial and potential peace-lover users will like more...
I agree with John in the official name, that should include *catchy-short-name* Faces Extensions. I think that names with more than two syllabes are more difficult to remember, although tomahawk is rather catchy...

Bruno