From: Jonas Jacobi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 3:15 PM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: [BEER] Get together at JavaOne 2005

Hi All,

As I mentioned in a previous email I have now managed to organize a place where we can get together during the JavaOne conference. I have made a preliminary reservation for 15 people (eating) at the Thirsty Bear on Wednesday night at 7 PM (Its one block from Moscone). Please let me know if you are interested in joining up at the Thirsty Beer. If you are not interested in eating, there is a very nice bar at the Thirsty Beer, but I cannot make any reservations for the bar. :)

Note: It is going to extremely busy during conference, so I need your confirmation to attend by Tuesday, June 14th COB. John is holding me to my word that I have to provide the beer, so that I will do for those making a reservation :)

Thanks,
Jonas