Sean, thanks for the hard work.
Unfortunately  at the moment I'm under great preasure at my company
and fear that I cannot be of much help. I will try of course. On
Saturday morning I will be on the plane to SF for JavaOne. Of course
we will stay in contact next week, but I cannot promise that I will be
able to do more than read/answer emails.

-Manfred