Fra: Sean Schofield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 28. juni 2005 21:59
Til: MyFaces Development; Heinz Drews
Emne: Re: Eclipse .project & .classpath files

> I hope that maven will not be used for MyFaces.

Don't worry.  Ant will continue to be the build mechanism for the
foreseeable future.  We should Maven though and see what it has to
offer.  Even if we adopt Maven I would think we would keep the Ant
build files up to date since most developers (myself included) are
unfamiliar with Maven.

> Heinz

sean

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.