Hi,

I love to work under pressure which is what I do in every "normal" project at
these times :)

Ok lets see what the new implementation fixes or not. I´ve done a lot of tests
but I`m sure that´s not enough. So it´s up to you to to test it in your
applications. Please take a look at the bug 305 (and his fix :-)) if you try to
test the datatable with a datascroller component.

I´ve also removed the code for the special handling of embedded UIData´s. It is
now handled by the saveState and restoreState methods which are used now to
save the state for each row while iterating the datamodel. I´ve added some code
to prevent that the state is also saved into the client or server states
between the requests.

Happy testing!

Mathias